10 GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE NCAL
1. We have been supporting work-based learning and apprenticeship programmes for well over 20 years. That’s a pretty good track record. We’ve seen training providers come and go. Some have gone spectacularly in a huge financial implosion leaving their employer clients and apprentices high and dry. We believe in steady, organic growth that puts the interests of our clients and learners at the heart of everything we do.
2. We never use the same support model twice. We design coaching and consultancy support that’s right for each individual and each employer. There is no rigidity, no standardisation, no must-haves, and no problem we can’t solve. We call it our business-as-usual approach. By getting the support design right, we can’t help but enhance your performance.
3. We have two distinct arms to our business to serve both our individual and corporate clients.This means we can effectively reach a much wider audience to personalise and serve the different needs of each group. We are equally interested in the success and achievement of a single individual as we are in supporting a large employer’s learning and development strategy.
4. We work towards helping our clients become self-sufficient – i.e. to reach the stage when they can perform at high levels without our support. We’ve done this many, many times over the years.
5. We’re fussy about who we work with. We decline business if we’re not certain a client shares our demanding values for delivering high quality training and apprenticeships. This may sound slightly odd, but we’d rather not become partners with individuals and organisations who don’t support our passion and commitment to apprenticeships. It’s not the money that drives us, it’s the challenge of delivering the best experience to our customers.
6. We only take on business that we can manage well. This helps us ensure we remain focused on the needs of our clients, not ours. We’d rather not take on new business just for the sake of income. We aim for high quality results each and every time. This might mean, in some circumstances, that we run a waiting list but we will always aim to support you in as short a timescale as possible.
7. We’re not owned by investors or banks or parent companies. We’re a small, family run business that has always had the freedom to invest in our clients’ development as we see fit. It’s a nice position to be in, and it means we are truly independent.
8. The relationship with have with each of our clients is entirely confidential. We'll never share your details or the results of our interventions. You can trust us to be discreet and professional at all times.
9. We’re always looking to try out new ideas. An organisation last doesn’t over 20 years without changing and rolling with the punches sometimes. We embrace creativity and innovation, and will always try to bespoke our services to match our clients' requirements and proposals.
10. We don’t do boring! We firmly believe that learning and development is more effective when you’re having fun. We stay positive and optimistic at all times!